Our software development services


Sometimes off-the-shelf programs just don't do the kind of stuff you need, or they do some of the stuff you need but not the rest. When you think about the amount of time you spend trying to achieve what should be relatively simple tasks, customised software development makes more and more sense.

Maybe you've already got an existing custom application but it just doesn't serve your business needs any more - your business model may have changed over time, or possibly the original system just wasn't built quite right to begin with. Or maybe your existing application is working 90% of the time, but the other 10% it really drives you up the wall? We can work with what you've got, and either modify the existing system or build a completely new system - yielding a solution that does the things you want, in the way you want them.

Why not contact Japha and see how we can help? One of our qualified business analysts will help you figure out exactly what you need, and work with a team of software engineers to build the programs you need. And even if you haven't done anything like this before, don't worry - our business analysts will guide you through the entire project from start to finish.

Don't waste time struggling with programs that can't get the job done... contact us and get the solution you need at the price you want!


Every flavour you can think of...

So you're thinking about getting some custom software built, but worried that you may end up with a solution that was actually built for someone else and some other purpose? We understand that a lot of software companies pretend to offer you a fully-customised solution when in fact they're just flogging a particular product or solution that they've sold to everyone else already.

Here at Japha we love seeing the satisfied looks on our customers' faces, so we're not going to try to force you into using a particular technology you're not comfortable with. And we don't want to sell you a specific product from the outset - we'd much rather give you something that you can use effectively and efficiently.

Our team is qualified in a wide range of programming languages - C++, Java, VB.NET, C# and VB6 just to name a few - and a variety of web technologies as well. So if you've got an existing system that needs modification, or a preference for a particular language, we're happy to work with it. Of course, we may recommend particular technologies that are better suited to what you want to accomplish, but ultimately the decision is up to you.

We've put together web-based solutions and Windows applications for several very happy clients. And we'd be happy to help you too!


You won't lose your data!

We realise that your business probably has a range of existing systems in place, and you've probably got large amounts of vital business data stored in these systems - information such as customers, suppliers, sales and stock levels. Of course you don't want to lose your data when moving across to a new system.

That's why we make sure that we migrate all of your existing data - whether it's in another database, a third-party product (such as MYOB or Excel®), or even text files! Our team has expertise with a wide range of common software applications so we know exactly what we're doing.


We do more than just write the code...

Here at Japha, we understand that you're not just looking for a new piece of software - you want an entire solution. That's why we take a variety of steps to ensure that your new software can reach it's full potential, and allow you to reach yours. These steps include the following:

We'll make sure all the existing features are still available in the new version, as well as making suggestions for new features that can help to streamline your business operations. We'll move all your data across from the existing system to the new one (see above). And we'll minimise the downtime in the transitional period, by:


Reliable solutions for your business

Our team understands that in order to achieve success in business, you need your systems to be working - not just today, but tomorrow, next week and well into the future. That's why we build all our software with the following key goals in mind: